Just another egotistical bum who feels the world would benefit from his daily, blue collar observations and philosophies.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

It was inevitable......

Some of you knew this was bound to happen. I sometimes get diarrea of the fingertips and think to myself "Boy I need to write this down". Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into my soapbox to voice my political observations. I mean....politics may occasionally take a stray bullet from time to time. But I have no interest in trying to convert you or anyone else into MY way of thinking.

Also, I have no wife-n-kids. So I won't be updating this thing with pictures of my non-existant family and the now melting hypothetitical snowmen they left in my imaginary yard. And I have no interest in posting pics of beautiful landscapes or trees I shot while on some vacation I will probably never take.

The thing is, I enjoy writing. And enough stuff goes through my cranium through out the day to take up all the bandwidth on the world wide web. I'm gonna do my best to filter out anything not worth reading. But see, I play music. Or atleast I TRY to play music. That alone provides me with enough frustration and enjoyment to keep this thing updated quite often. I'm also considered by some to be "negative" because of my critical view of almost everything in modern pop culture. To be honest, I think I'm a fairly centered guy who has impeccable taste in music, art, cinema, food and women. Plus, I'm alot happier than most realize. I shoot to be a realist. Although alot of my own daily failures may occasionally, and temporarily, affect what I presume to be reality.

And be warned....I do not use spellcheck. I don't need "polishing". Well....not on this blog anyway.

2 comments:

  1. it looks like Biggy will be kickin ass and takin names!!!!! Look out for this guy, he takes no prisoners and NO ONE IS safe. However, I may be safe since I think I "may" be one of those females that he is talking about when he say he has impeccable taste... lol

    ReplyDelete